What Makes Us Unique
In addition to the great benefits package you'll receive as an associate of Centura, associates at St. Mary Corwin also have access to these great amenities:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - up to $1,200 for part-time associates and $2,200 for full-time associates, per year
- On-site pharmacy with employee discounts on prescriptions
- Free parking for associates
- Onsite Gift Shop and Floral
- Spiritual environment with on-site chaplains and the St. Therese Chapel
- Health Library available to associates
- Proud recipient of many awards and honors
St. Mary Corwin associates also have access to these great amenities as residents of Pueblo:
- Easy access from I-25 or public transportation on the Pueblo Transit bus route
- Access to the largest geographical K-12 public school system in Colorado
- Access to an abundance of outdoor activities, including walking and hiking trails, golfing, mountain biking, kayaking along the Arkansas River and much, much more!
- Cultural activities such as the Pueblo Zoo, Children's Museum, Professional Bull Riding, and the Pueblo Performing Arts Guild
- Home of the Colorado State Fair each year
- Access to Pueblo State Park, the 11-mile long water reservoir - one of the top recreation spots in the state!
- Affordable housing costs - average home price is just $126,000!
- Amazing views of the Rocky Mountain peaks!