Better imaging, combined with better diagnosis, leads to better results.
As Southern Colorado's most comprehensive imaging department, St. Mary-Corwin is home to the region's newest imaging technologies. Revolutionary technologies that have redefined the way doctors diagnose and treat many illnesses. Today, with the unprecedented level of experience our imaging team delivers, we're able to detect the tiniest tumors, narrowing arteries and spine and joint problems with phenomenal accuracy.
Whether you are getting an X-ray or having a biopsy performed, we provide our patients the optimum diagnostic and therapeutic treatment. The Diagnostic Imaging team demonstrates compassion, as well as our competence by providing personalized care for each patient.
For more information, call 719-557-5070. To schedule an appointment, call 719-557-4444.
The area's most advanced imaging department at a glance.
- 64-slice CT Scan: a revolution in diagnostic imaging that provides extraordinary 3-D views of the heart and arteries, showing not only narrowed areas of the blood vessels but also detecting problems earlier than ever before
- 1.5 Tesla MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging): twice as powerful and faster than the industry-standard, this diagnostic workhorse can more accurately diagnose routine and hard-to-detect conditions
- Full Spectrum of Interventional Radiology Services: minimally invasive treatments for many medical and surgical conditions allowing patients to avoid surgery and the need for hospitalization - options that offer quicker recoveries and less pain
- PET/CT Scan: one of the most accurate imaging tools for identifying minute cancerous growths - providing answers that no other imaging test can provide
- Digital X-ray Technology: enabling physicians to quickly access and review images to help speed diagnosis
- ACR Accredited Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Computer-Aided Detection Mammography
- Bone Density DEXA Scans
- Nuclear Medicine Scans
- 16-Slice CT Scan
- General X-rays
Click on the highlighted imaging items in blue to download informational brochures about those procedures. For more information, call 719-557-5070. To schedule an appointment, call 719-557-4444.