A Career at St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Centura Health is updating its online job application system April 21-27. If you are having difficulty applying or don’t see the right position for you – it is likely because of the update/transition and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please return to careers.centura.org on Monday, April 28 to see all open jobs, create a new profile and apply. We appreciate your patience and interest in Centura Health.
If you have an urgent question, email: Inspiretalent@centura.org EOE/M/F/D/V.
Here are just a few reasons associates are proud to work at St. Mary Corwin:
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, the Dorcy Cancer Center features comprehensive, award-winning cancer care, including: radiation and medical oncology treatments, surgery, ambulatory infusion center, navigation, counseling, support groups, wellness classes, genetic counseling, lymphadema therapy and clinical trials.
- Radiation therapy utilizes new Varian Trubeam linear accelerator with Novalis Radiosurgery technology to revolutionize care for patients with cancers of the brain, spine, lung, liver, and prostate. We are the first program in Colorado to receive dual accreditation by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO).
- The only National Accreditation Program for Breast Center accredited Breast Center of Excellence south of Colorado Springs with an ACR-accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence and specialized patient navigators.
- First hospital in Pueblo to introduce the da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgical system offering advanced minimally invasive surgery options.
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient surgical services, utilizing state-of-the-art procedures and technology in a wide array of specialties with upgraded surgical suites, surgical concierge nurses, personalized service, complimentary massage therapy and spacious private rooms.
- A dedicated Joint Replacement Center total hip and knee replacement program includes pre-op classes and education, and specially trained orthopedic surgeons, surgical staff and nurses, therapists and technicians.
- The official sports medicine provider for high school and university athletes, featuring concussion prevention and management, orthopedic surgeons with special sports medicine training, and sports coverage.
- ACR accredited PET/CT, MRI, Ultrasound, X-ray, nuclear medicine, digital mammography and DEXAscan. A new large bore CT will be available mid-2013. Interventional radiologists specialize in minimally invasive, targeted treatments with world class diagnostic and clinical experience.
- The Birth Place features a spa-like environment complete with private room, relaxing birthing suites with Jacuzzi tubs, special Cesarean birth suites, certified Level IIb nursery, neonatal nurse practitioners, a maternal fetal medicine program with a high risk OB clinic and educational classes.
- Pediatrics services dedicated to 24-hour expert care including medical, surgical, orthopedic and chronic conditions. A fast track in the emergency room provides specialized care for children in emergent situations.
- The Sleep Disorders Center meets the guidelines set forth by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)and provides diagnosis and treatment for adult and pediatric patients.
- The Diabetes Health Center brings together educators, nurses, dietitians and patients to create tailored treatment plans through American Diabetes Association award-winning education and counseling programs.